Carthage Furniture offers Free Delivery, often same-day. Our drivers will set up and assemble all merchandise being delivered.
Monday – Friday: 8-5
Saturday: 8-12 Noon
Our drivers will remove and dispose of your old mattress and/or foundation when purchasing the same.
Due to a varying delivery schedule, it is best that you choose a delivery time when someone can be available. For your convenience, you may provide us with a call-ahead number and we will contact you when they are on their way.
Of course there can always be unforeseen delays, such as accidents, prior delivery complications, or bad weather. However, we will keep you updated throughout the day if there are any such delays.
To ensure your delivery is a smooth and successful experience, we suggest these helpful hints to prepare for your furniture delivery:
- If there is a change on your end of the delivery, please notify us in plenty of time to make a change in your delivery appointment.
- Please have the room cleared of old furniture (unless you have made previous arrangements to have us remove it for you).
- Please have all sidewalks, stairs, and hallways cleared of obstruction and debris.
- Please notify office of any special arrangements regarding a difficult delivery. Ex. narrow hallways, and/or doorways, 2nd floor, etc.
- Please make sure someone 18 years of age or older is at home to accept your delivery.
- Make sure the truck can get as close to your home as possible. If necessary, please park your car on the street to allow our truck to get into your driveway.
- Please restrain pets and make sure toys and other items are removed from areas where the delivery crew might walk.
Delivery teams are not allowed to move existing furniture in your home.